Abstract deadline for Early Career Research and poster presentations: 23rd July 2017
We invite all Early Career Researchers to submit abstracts for a 10 minute presentation in our Early Career Researcher Talks. We also invite all researchers to submit posters to the symposium, five of which will be highlighted and chosen for presentation, in our Poster Highlights session.
Early Career Research Presentations and Poster Guidelines:
All abstracts MUST follow the instructions listed;
- Only abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed
- Abstracts should be original work only
- A maximum of one abstract per presenting author and presenting author should be highlighted in bold.
- The abstract must not exceed 300 words (including title, authors, affiliations) and must not include tables or figures
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use
- The abstract should be sent as a word document
- The abstract text should include 'Background/Aim', 'Methods', 'Results' and 'Conclusions'.
- Presentation preference; Early Career Research Presentation or Poster Presentation must be stated at the start of the document
Please submit all abstracts to email@example.com with the subject heading Big Data, Small Area - 'Your Name' Abstract Submission