View full staff pages:
- Professor Paul Elliott, Director of the MRC-PHE Centre for Environment and Health and SAHSU
- Dr Anna Hansell, Assistant Director of SAHSU
- Dr Daniela Fecht, Research Fellow
- Mr Peter Hambly, Database Manager
- Dr Anna Freni Sterrantino, Research Associate
- Dr Brandon Parkes, Research Associate
- Dr David Morley, GIS Software Developer
- Dr Frédéric B. Piel, Lecturer in Epidemiology
- Jeanette Spear
- Hima Daby
- Aina Roca Barceló, Research Assistant in Epidemiology
- Vakeesan Kingsley
The Small Area Health Statistics Unit brings together the work of epidemiologists, statisticians, database managers, computer programmers, application developers and experts in exposure assessment. The team have a reputation as a nationally and internationally recognised institution for research into environment and health.
The team benefit from widespread collaboration with the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics and the MRC-PHE Centre for Environment and Health, amongst other academic units. These partnerships have enabled SAHSU to harness a broad spectrum of experience to conduct research across an array of topics.
The SAHSU team is led by Professor Paul Elliott (Director) and Dr Anna Hansell (Assistant Director).